Disney Channel Auditions for Teens: the things you should know!
Most teens are very ambitious and would try every means necessary to get noticed. This means that they can engage in dangerous activities like drinking, smoking and so on. However, there are better ways in which teens can express themselves; and one of them is by auditioning for teen Disney channel. The following are some things you may want to know before auditioning at Disney channel as a teen:
- Attend classes. It would give you the skills and courage you require to make it at the auditions. When looking for the best acting schools to attend, go for those ones which the staff has regular contact with the people conducting the Disney channel teen auditions. These can be their friends or relatives. Nevertheless, the training you receive at the school should be of quality.
- Study what other teen actors did to get started. This will give you first hand information on how to make it big in the industry. Some of these actors have blogs, facebook and twitter accounts where you can directly ask them any question you may want to know about the industry. As for those actors who don’t have these accounts, they can try to look for their biographies online. But be on the watch out because some of the information you receive from the net may be from imposters, and not necessarily the real actors.
- Always strive to be a better actor. With all the competition from similar people you have to always be the best. Start by performing a self analysis of yourself. Do this by looking into the following areas: I) level of maturity. This is the ability to make individual choices that have positive impacts II) skills in communication and speaking III) your location IV) industry contacts, and lastly analyze threats involved in pursuing the career.
- Have the courage to take the first step. After you have analyzed all the risks involved in this career path, try to seek second party opinion from someone who knows you well. Look for people who will give you objective feedback concerning your capability to pursue such a career and also your work. This would help you seal some loopholes they may identify which you were not able to see. It can also help you redesign some of your goals and objectives. If you are afraid of asking other people what they think of you, then the Disney teen auditions may not be suitable to you due to your lack of courage.
- Look for more than one agent. Going for one agent alone is similar to placing all your eggs in one basket. When the basket falls, all the eggs will break and you will have nothing. But before you choose these agents make sure that they are your type. Seek to know as much information as possible about them; their past achievements, business plan and so on. Afterwards, see how you can fit into their organization by identifying your common goals and objectives.
Before you decide to audition for Disney channel, consider seeking some advice from your parents. You are still a young person and have little experience about the world; therefore, let those who have passed through teenage life show you a thing or two. They’ll show you how to conduct yourself before people, what to say and any other information that may be of help.